1. Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave (on defrost) or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
2. Dip the rim of a rocks glass in the melted chocolate, then refrigerate. The remainder of the chocolate can be used to coat a few strawberries.
3. Dip a strawberry into the remaining chocolate and chill.
4. Muddle 3 ripe strawberries with the syrup in your glass.
5. Fill with cracked ice.
6. Add the rum and chocolate vodka and stir.
7. Garnish with the chocolate covered strawberry and serve chilled.