The colors of your palette are only limited by your imagination. For this frozen potion I used raspberry liqueur, blue curacao, apricot liqueur and creme de cassis but mix it up any way you like. The idea originated when talking to my friend and artist, Beth Moody.
Creme de cassis
1 Cup (16 tbs), crush
1. Blend raspberry liqueur with a some crushed ice and layer into a tall glass.
2. Next, blend the blue curacao with a some crushed ice and layer into the glass.
3. Blend the creme de cassis with a some crushed ice and layer into the glass.
4. Float the white rum on top.
5. Add an umbrella and garnish with fruit.