Who doesn’t love peanut butter cups? This luscious cocktail tastes just like the real thing with Godiva and peanut-infused Tuaca. And it’s perfect for anyone who loves the taste of peanut butter but suffers with arachibutyrophobia (the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth!).
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dry and roasted
Godiva chocolate liqueur
Reese's mini peanut butter cups
1 Small (For garnish)
1. In a mason jar, add the peanuts and Tuaca liqueur and leave in the refrigerator to infuse for 2-3 weeks. Shake the jar every day.
2. Strain out and throw away the peanuts and retain the peanut infused liqueur.
3. Fill a glass with ice.
4. Add in 2 ounces of the peanut infused liqueur and Godiva chocolate liqueur.
5. Give the drink a good stir using a bar spoon.
6. Garnish with a mini peanut butter cup and serve chilled.