A cup of peanut butter and chocolate like you never had before - in a cocktail. This version is for those of us (most of us) who are financially challenged. Look for the Deluxe version with Godiva Chocolate Liqueur if you're feeling flush.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dry and roasted
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Vanilla simple syrup
Reese's mini peanut butter cups
1 Small (For garish)
1. In a mason jar, add the peanuts and vodka and leave in the refrigerator to infuse for 2-3 weeks. Shake the jar every 2-3 days.
2. Strain out and throw away the peanuts and retain the peanut infused vodka.
3. Fill an old fashioned glass with ice.
4. Add in 2 ounces of the peanut infused vodka, vanilla simple syrup and the chocolate liqueur.
5. Give the drink a good stir using a bar spoon.
6. Garnish with a mini peanut butter cup and serve chilled.