Superfood Green Drinks
Superfoods Green Drinks are made with green energy like fruits, vegetables and barley grass juice powders, nevertheless will are made by a special drying process called flash drying, which is known for not destroying the natural enzymes and retain them intact as you would be getting them when consumed raw. Therefore, drinking Superfoods green energy drinks, will allow you to harness the power of freshness and raw greens.
Some of the many benefits that you will be tasting from a small scoop of these great tasting green energy food drinks will include:
- Meeting your daily nutritional needs,
- Metabolizing the fat and detoxifying your system.
- Contains anticancer green tea extract
- Increasing your energy naturally without any stimulants,
- Having probiotics and digestive enzymes to prevent bloating
…and much more like losing weight, rich in minerals and vitamins.
Some of the common Green energy drinks are:
- Micro-algae or the blue-green algae, drink that is filled with loads of antioxidants and minerals, all of them that will cleanse you body system of toxins and will make you healthier and stronger in the longer run of life.
- Sea vegetables like spirulina and seaweeds are known as one of the most prominent health drink, which is also known to the most popular brain boosters. Nevertheless, this in one of the most widely accepted and used Superfoods Green drink.
- Cereal grasses like wheat grass, barley grass and kamut are some of the great green drinks that aids in digestion and the high fibre content makes these drinks goof for your tummy.
- Green tea is one of the most popular and is the most widely consumed green drinks that are rich in antioxidants, and polyphenols, which are powerful in keeping cancer at bay.
- Dark green vegetables and juices like spinach and broccoli are some of the popular green energy drink, which furnishes you with essential minerals, vitamins and at the same time are good in detoxifying your blood.
So try to include these superfood green drinks for a healthy lifestyle!
Image Credits: ifood.tv