Mocha Ice Cream Soda
|Instant coffee||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs), chilled|
|Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate ice cream||1 Quart|
|Sparkling water||6 Ounce (3 Bottles)|
1. In a jug, dissolve instant coffee and sugar in a little milk..
2. Add remaining milk and almond extract and stir well.
3. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. In 6 tall parfait glasses, add a scoop of ice-cream.
5. Pour the chilled coffee flavored milk over the ice-cream.
6. Top with soda pouring and stir to mix well until the glasses are filled almost till the top.
7. Place another scoop of ice-cream on top.
8. Serve immediately with a thick straw
Calories 271 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16.1%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.9 mg13.6%
Sodium 106.6 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 29 g
Protein 6 g12.8%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 19.2% Iron 0.13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet