1. In the bowl of an electric blended, place 4 large scoops of vanilla ice cream. Add one shot of crème de menthe and one shot of crème de cacao. Set blended to "liquefy" and blend until blended and creamy.
2. Add 3 drops green food coloring, for an intensified green coloring.
3. Pour the Creamy Grasshopper Drink into tall dessert glasses or champagne flutes.
4. Place a dollop of sweetened whipped cream on top of each drink.
5. Sprinkle whipped cream with chocolate curls and top with a single green maraschino cherry. Enjoy!