Viviane creates an exotic cocktail with litchi juice.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
4 1⁄10 Ounce (ceres)
1 1⁄2 Ounce
1 Bottle (1 l)
1. Place a small piece of wax paper on a plate and place the berries on top, freeze the berries for 30 minute to an hour.
2. Put some large ice cubes in a shaker followed by litchi juice, vodka and lime juice.
3. Shake the shaker well or until you see frost on the outside of the shaker.
4. Pour the litchi in the tall glass and pour the sparkling wine on top, proportion should 1 part if the litchi mixture to 2 part of sparkling wine.
5. Add the frozen black berries in the drink.
6. Serve the litchi fizz with your canapés.