Spicy Mango And Duck Martini
|Fully cooked duck legs confit||2 (King Cole)|
|Ripe mango||1 , peeled and diced|
|Pepper red||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely diced (50 Milliliter)|
|Coriander||2 Tablespoon, chopped (25 Milliliter)|
|Water||2 Tablespoon (25 Milliliter)|
|Rice vinegar||2 Tablespoon (25 Milliliter)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, minced|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Baby greens||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Spring , Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Coriander leaves||4 (For Garnish)|
1) Heat skillet over medium high heat and sear duck legs, skin side down for about 5 minutes or until crisp and brown.
2) Turn and cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
3) Remove skin and meat from bones and shred or chop finely; place in bowl. Add mango, red pepper and coriander.
4) In a small bowl, stir together water, vinegar, sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt until sugar is dissolved.
5) Drizzle over duck mixture and toss to coat.
6) Divide mixed greens among martini glasses and top with duck mixture. Makes 6 servings.
Pineapple Soy Variation: Omit mango and reduce vinegar to 1 tbsp (15 mL) and use 1 ½ cups (375 mL) diced fresh pineapple and 1 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce.
This video is a creation of legourmettv. You can visit legourmettv for complete recipes, and more videos.
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.5%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35 mg11.7%
Sodium 189.7 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.2%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 9 g17.7%
Vitamin A 26.1% Vitamin C 35.2%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet