Chocolate ice cream, coffee, and vodka - these are the ingredients required for a fabulous Chocolate Mocha-tini… Dee the Cocktail Deeva is mixing up something special today!
Irish cream liqueur
2 Ounce, iced
Chocolate ice cream
1 1⁄2 Ounce, shaved (or as required)
Oreo cookie crumbs
100 Gram (for garnish)
1) In a shaker glass, pour in the coffee.
2) Add the Irish cream liqueur, chocolate liqueur and vodka to it.
3) Then add the ice cream into the shaker.
4) Mix all together with a mixer in low.
5) Dip the glass rim first into the chocolate liqueur and then in the shaved chocolate.
6) Pour the cocktail into the prepared glass.
7) Sprinkle the cocktail with Oreo cookie crumbs on top and serve.
If you want to replicate the fabulous chocolate mochatini prepared by skilled bartenders, then you should check with this recipe. It is simple and easy, but the shaking requires little bit of practice. Follow the given instruction and enjoy a great flavorful drink.