This time it’s about a Cocktail Dessert - Chic Creamsicle Colada Cocktail! Dee the Cocktail Deeva makes a decidedly Adult dessert Cocktail. Serve this to your guests at any special occasion.
1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed (or as required)
1 Medium, sliced (or as required, for garnish)
1 Tablespoon (as required, for garnish)
1 Medium, sliced (as required, for garnish)
1) Pour the rum into the ice crushing machine. You can also crush the ice separately and use the blender to mix.
2) Add ice to the ice crushing machine and turn on to make a slushy mix. Stir all together.
3) Moist the glass rim by rubbing fresh lemon slice and dip into icing sugar.
4) Place the crushed ice mixture into the glass.
5) Pour in orange juice and pineapple juice.
6) Pile up more crushed ice into the glass.
7) Spread the vanilla liqueur on top to fill up.
8) Garnish the drink with a kiwi slice on top and serve.
Now it's time for a dessert cocktail - have you ever tasted that? It's too good to describe in words. Why don't you prepare yourself and experience the extravaganza? Learn the process of mixing and surprise your guests with this amazing drink.