Dee the Cocktail Deeva, shows the tricks to prepare Smokin' Wasabi Caesar cocktail by putting a new twist on the classic Canadian caesar cocktail. She brings a little extra heat and a whole lot of flavour by infusing Reyka Vodka with Wasabi.
1 Teaspoon (as required)
1 Dash (as required)
1⁄2 Medium, freshly squeezed
1⁄2 Liter (as required to fill up)
Dill spice/Lemon pepper
1 Teaspoon (for rim)
1) In a muddler, add vodka, water and wasabi.
2) Muddle properly to release the color and flavor.
3) Strain the mixture into a glass using simple coffee filter.
4) Add ice to the glass.
5) Add a splash of hot sauce and worcestershire sauce to the glass.
6) Toss well using 2 glasses.
7) Squeeze lime into the drink.
8) Season with sea salt.
9) Toss again using 2 glasses.
10) Moist the glass rim with fresh lime and dip into lemon pepper/dill spice.
11) Fill the glass with ice and pour the mixture in the glass.
12) Fill up the glass with Clamato juice.
13) Garnish the cocktail with bacon wrapped scallop or any other choice and serve.
Bring a little twist to your regular cocktail by adding some special herbs or spices. The wasabi caesar cocktail is a nice fusion of Oriental and Canadian styles. The muddled wasabi makes the classic Canadian caesar cocktail completely irresistible. Watch the video and serve this drink, in your next party.