May is National Salad Month! What dressing do you dollop? Store bought salad dressings are often disappointing. Making your own dressing not only saves your precious pennies, but puts you in control of the ingredients and guarantees a topper you will enjoy. In just 4 steps, make your own dressing based on what you have on hand in your kitchen!
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. Combine shallots, Dijon mustard and vinegar in a bowl.
2. Add a pinch of salt followed by raspberry jam. Whisk it well.
3. Stream in olive oil into the dressing, while whisking it well, until all the oil is incorporated.
4. Store in a bottle. Shake before using.
5. You could have this dressing with any salad of your choice.