Harvest Chimichurri Dressing
|Fresh basil||4 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Fresh cilantro||4 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Fresh oregano||4 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Fresh parsley||4 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), chopped finely|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Radish||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped finely|
|Carrots||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped finely|
|Bell peppers||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped finely|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Pinch|
1. Into a large clean mason jar or salad dressing bottle, pour olive oil and red wine vinegar. Shake well to combine.
2. Add all the chopped herbs, vegetables and garlic. Shake to mix.
3. Season with salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Pour some extra olive oil if needed.
4. Pour some extra olive oil and red wine vinegar to the mixture if needed, to accommodate the herbs and veggies.
5. Enjoy as a salad dressing or on grilled fish or toss with cooked brown rice or pasta like a sauce.