A salad dressing that combines the refreshing taste of apple juice with almond butter to create a unique and delicious vinaigrette to fancy up any simple tossed salad.
Organic apple juice
8 Cup (128 tbs) (filtered)
Apple cider vinegar
1 Teaspoon (pure, grade B for strongest flavor)
2 Tablespoon, finely chopped
1 Teaspoon (1 sprig, picked)
Cracked black pepper
1. In a medium size blender jar combine all the ingredients.
2. Pulse 3-4 times, for about 30 seconds or until all the ingredients are well blended and amalgamated.
3. Pour the dressing into a clean sterilized glass salad dressing bottle. Close tightly and store in the refrigerator.
4. Shake the bottle with Apple and Almond Vinaigrette Salad Dressing well before using it to dress any simple salad.
5. This recipe makes about 1 cup of dressing to dress about 4-5 salad portions.
You can double the ingredients in the recipe to make a larger quantity if making a bulk salad.
Recycle an empty salad dressing bottle for your homemade dressing. Soak the bottle in hot water to remove the label.