Better than store bought! It's simple, quick and delicious!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Sweet pickle relsih
Dehydrated minced onion
1. In a small bowl,pour the white vinegar and the sugar. Stir it and set aside.
2. In another bowl, add the mayonnaise, ketchup, sweet pickle relish, dehydrated minced onion, salt and black pepper. Stir everything together.
3. Pour in the vinegar sugar solution in the mayonnaise mixture and blend well.
4. Refrigerate for several hours in a covered container stirring occasionally.
5. Pair it up with hamburgers, Reuben sandwiches or salads and serve.