Green Goddess Dressing
|Watercress leaves||3 Ounce (1 Bunch, 90 Gram)|
|Parsley sprigs||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm) (Medium Bunch)|
|Chervil leaves/Tarragon leaves||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons, 15 Milliliter Each)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Double cream||2 Fluid Ounce (60 Milliliter)|
|Lemon juice||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons, 15 Milliliter Each)|
|Finely chopped gherkins||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons, 15 Milliliter Each)|
|Capers||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons, 15 Milliliter Each)|
|Crushed anchovy fillets/Anchovy essence - � teaspoon||1 Teaspoon|
1. Take a pan and fill it with boiling water, add parsley, watercress and chervil or tarragon into it and blanch for about a minute until they turn soft.
2. Remove parsley sprigs.
3. Take food processor or blender and add mayonnaise into it along with blanched leaves and puree the mixture.
4. Season according to taste preferences.
5. Stir all other ingredients and blend them together.
3. Serve the Green Goddess Dressing on salads. It also makes a nice dip with crudites and poached salmon.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2049 Calories from Fat 1971
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 219 g337%
Saturated Fat 17.2 g86.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.5 mg57.5%
Sodium 1509.7 mg62.9%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 7 g13.4%
Vitamin A 156.3% Vitamin C 214.2%
Calcium 30.4% Iron 20.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet