Cooked Salad Dressing
|Butter||30 Gram (2 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||1 Fluid Ounce|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Egg yolks||2 , beaten to mix|
1. Take a bowl, and add cornflour.
2. Stir in milk and whisk until smooth.
3. Take a heavy saucepan and soften the butter.
4. Cool the butter and then stir in mustard, lemon juice, sugar, cayenne pepper, egg yolks and a pinch of salt.
5. Stir this mixture into the milk mixture.
6. Heat the mixture in saucepan until the dressing thickens.
7. Serve the cooked salad dressing over potato salad or any other salad of your choice.