Leafy Salad With Lemon Dressing
|Radicchio head||1 Small|
|Alfa alfa sprouts||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Avocado||1 , peeled and diced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Chopped tarragon||2 Teaspoon|
1. Clean the radicchio and endives by separating their leaves and wiping them using damp cloth.
2. Combine with remaining ingredients.
3. Combine all dressing ingredients together.
4. Season them according to taste preferences, and toss them into salad.
5. Serve the leafy salad immediately with rice or bread.