Savory Dressing For Fowl
|Toasted bread cubes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Sage||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
1) In a saucepan, add the giblets and add enough water to cover till tender.
2) Drain and chop the giblets, reserving 3/4 cup stock.
3) In a bowl, combine the bread cubes, parsley, onion, celery and seasonings.
4) Add in the milk, egg, giblets, and reserved giblet stock.
5) Refrigerate for 1 hour till flavors blend.
6) Use as dressing over fowl.