Lobster Salad With Chive Dressing
|Live lobsters/Imitation lobster - 12 ounces , thawed if frozen||3 Pound (2 Live Ones, About 1 1/2 Pound Each)|
|For chive dressing|
|Plain yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Chives||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||4 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Pinch|
|Celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped|
|Sweet green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Avocados||2 Medium, ripped|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Pint, halved|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Leaf lettuce leaves||8|
1) If using the live lobsters, take water in a big pot and boil it. Put the lobsters and cook for around 12 minutes. Take out the lobsters and make them cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2) Put the lobsters in the refrigerator and make them chill for 2-4 hours.
3) Remove the claws from the main body and leave the legs attached.
4) Cut the lobsters in half lengthwise. Take out the meat from the tail as well from the lower body.
5) Remove the tomalley and coral.
6) Wash the shell halves and drain on paper towel.
7) Crack the claws and claw joints with the help of a nutcracker.
8) Take out the meat. Cut the meat into 1/2 inch pieces.
9) If using imitation lobster meat, you can directly start preparing the chive dressing.
10) For making the chive dressing, take the mayonnaise, yogurt, chives, lemon juice along with white pepper in a bowl. Mix them well.
11) Put the lobster meat, celery and green pepper. Toss all the ingredients properly.
12) Put the lobster salad back into the shells.
13) If using imitation lobster meat, spoon the lobster meat into four avocado leaves.
14) Take another bowl and put the cherry tomatoes along with parsley, vinegar, oil, pepper and salt. Toss them well.
15) Take the serving plate and put the lettuce leaves on the plate.
16) Put half of a lobster shell or half of an avocado, filled with salad on the leaves.
17) Add the cherry tomatoes on the side and garnish the dish with flat-leaf parsley