Corn Bread-Sausage Dressing
|Bulk sausage||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onions||4 , chopped|
|Stalk celery||1 , chopped|
|Soft white bread crumbs||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Herb seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Steak sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn bread||6 Cup (96 tbs), crumbled|
1) In a skillet, add in the sausage, and cook over medium heat, using a fork to break up.
2) Remove the sausage into a mixing bowl, reserving 1/2 cup drippings in a skillet.
3) Saute the onions and celery in the reserved drippings for about 5 minutes, till tender.
4) Add the sauteed mix into the sausage.
5) Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
6) Use as a dressing over salad.