Fruit Cream Dressing
|Pineapple juice/Orange juice||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange slices||1⁄4 Inch, quartered (Unpeeled)|
|Lemon slice||1⁄4 Inch, quartered (Unpeeled)|
|Whipped cream/Dessert topping - 1 cup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Into the blender jar, attach chopping blade and put together juice, egg sugar, cornstarch, salt, unpeeled orange and unpeeled lemon; process for about 30 seconds until mixture is fairly smooth.
2. Into a heavy saucepan, pour the mixture and cook over low heat with constant stirring until mixture is thickened.
3. Remove pan from heat and let cool down completely.
4. In a bowl, mix the cooled down mixture with whipped cream or dessert topping.
5. Use Fruit Cream Dressing with fruit salads.