Avocados In Strawberry Dressing
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Avocados||4 , peeled and sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole strawberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberries||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|White wine vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
To make the dressing:
1. In food processor or blender puree strawberries.
2. To remove seeds, pass through fine sieve into small bowl.
3. Mix stirring in 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice, sugar, vinegar and lemon rind until well blended.
4. Drizzle 2 tbsp (25 ml) lemon juice over avocados, turning to coat and toss gently drizzle with olive oil.
5. Arrange the mixture attractively on serving platter and pour dressing around avocados.
6. Season with pepper to taste and drizzle balsamic vinegar over avocado to taste.
7. Garnish with strawberries and serve.