Water Chestnut Dressing
|Yellow cornmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Broth||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Water chestnuts||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) Grease a pan.
2) In a bowl, combine the cornmeal, buttermilk, egg, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar.
3) Spoon the mix into the greased pan.
4) Place in the oven at 450 degrees, and bake for about 30 minutes, till done.
5) Place the bread slices and crackers in the oven.
6) Allow to brown, then crumble with corn bread.
7) Add in the eggs, broth, water chestnuts, sage, and pepper.
8) Place in the baking pan.
9) Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
10) Use with chicken and turkey.