Lemon Chive Dressing
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||3 Tablespoon|
|Boiling water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Artificial sweetener||1 Gram (To Equal 6 Tablespoons Sugar)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
1) In a bowl, combine gelatin and cold water.
2) Pour in boiling water to dissolve the gelatin.
3) Add sweetener and salt to combine into the gelatin mixture.
4) Place aside to cool.
5) In another bowl, combine lemon juice, pepper, mustard, garlic and chives.
6) Pour this mixture to the gelatin mixture. Thoroughly blend to a smooth mixture.
7) Place inside refrigerator to settle.
8) Bring out from refrigerator at least 1 hour before it is time to serve.
9) Serve the dressing at room temperature, on your choice of salad.