Cucumber Dill Dressing
|Buttermilk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped dill||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Pared seeded minced cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, add buttermilk, sour cream, chopped dill, lemon juice, sugar, salt and white pepper. Mix thoroughly to get a smooth mixture without any lumps.
2) Add in the minced cucumber. Stir to mix.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and chill for about 30 minutes till all the flavors blend together.
4) Mix the Cucumber Dill Dressing once before serving.
5) Pour the dressing over any leafy salad of your choice.