Apples and Celeriac with Honey Mustard Dressing
|Apple cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Coarse mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Shallot||1 , chopped|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canola oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Green apples||2 , shredded|
|Non fat yogurt||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Diced red onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced radish||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Wash the Celeriac Root and trim it. Julienne the celeriac and transfer into a large bowl.
2) Squeeze in lemon juice and mix well to avoid discolouration of the celeriac. Keep aside.
3) Into a blender, add vinegar, mustard, honey, shallots and pepper to prepare the salad dressing.
4) Run the blender on high speed until the ingredients are well combined.
5) With the blender still running, slowly pour in the canola oil in a thin stream.
6) Into the celeriac bowl, add in the apples, yoghurt, red onions and the dressing. Toss well.
7) On a large serving plate, place the shredded spinach leaves. Add the sliced radished on top.
8) Pour the Apples And Celeriac With Honey Mustard Dressing over the bed.
Calories 236 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.5%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0.38 mg0.13%
Sodium 117.6 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.7%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 3 g6.3%
Vitamin A 32.5% Vitamin C 60.4%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet