Orange Onion Dressing
|White wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, chopped|
|Corn oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a blender, mix all the ingredients, except corn oil.
2) Blend until the onion becomes turns into a liquid form.
3) Into a jar with a tight fitting lid, pour the mixture.
4) On top of the mix, add the corn oil.
5) Cover the jar with the lid and shake well for 30 seconds.
6) Store in the refrigerator, covered. Try this dressing recipe to top a Butter Lettuce Salad.