Garden Greens With Blueberry Dressing
|Torn mixed greens||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Apples||2 Medium, cored, sliced|
|Parmesan croutons||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blueberry dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together torn mixed greens and the mushrooms.
2) Toss lightly to mix it well.
3) In 4-salad plate, divide the mixture.
4) Top each plate with apple slices and Parmesan Croutons.
5) Shake the Blueberry Dressing well and pour 2 tablespoons of the dressing over each salad.
6) If desired, garnish with fresh basil and serve.