Dill And Chive Dressing
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, minced|
|Snipped chives||2 Tablespoon|
1) Mix the sour cream, vinegar, sugar, dillweed, salt, dry mustard, and garlic in a blender container or food processor bowl.
2) Cover the mixture and either blend/process for about 5~10 seconds.
3) Gradually add salad oil to this mixture in a thin stream keeping the blender/processor in a slow speed. (If necessary, stop blender/processor and scrape the sides well).
4) Mix in the chives.
5) Pour the mixture in spoonfuls into a small bowl; cover/seal it and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
6) Before serving, make sure the mixture is well stirred.