Pear Salad With Orange Dressing
|Orange peel||1⁄4 Teaspoon, finely shredded (Set Aside)|
|Vanilla yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Torn mixed greens||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Pears||2 , cored, sliced (Medium Pieces)|
|Pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) Peel oranges and work over a bowl to get the juices; set sections aside.
2) Measure and reserve 1 tablespoon of the orange juice.
3) For the dressing, mix together the reserved orange juice, the orange peel, vanilla yogurt, and honey.
4) Arrange torn mixed greens in 6-cup serving bowl.
5) Place orange sections and pear slices on top of the greens.
6) Drizzle the dressing over the fruit and greens.
7) Sprinkle salad with chopped pecans.
8) If desired, garnish with strips of orange peel and whole pecans and serve.