Lemon Sesame Dressing
|Lemon||1 , freshly squeezed|
|Toasted sesame seed||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a jar with a screw on lid, or a small non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Cover and shake or use a fork to whisk until the ingredients are well amalgamated.
3. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours for flavors to blend.
4. Shake or whisk the dressing before using it over salads. This will go well with greens, seafood salads, cold chicken or potato and even fruits.
5. This recipe makes about 1 cup of dressing.