Tofu Salad Dressing
|Soft tofu||4 Ounce, cubed|
|Buttermilk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried italian herb seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic cloves||1 Small, minced|
|Salt||3⁄4 Dash (Or 1 Small Dash)|
|Pepper||3⁄4 Dash (Or 1 Small Dash)|
|Celery seed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a blender/food processor vessel, mix the tofu, buttermilk, vinegar, Italian herb seasoning, dry mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2) Cover this mixture and blend/process to yield a smooth mix and then add in the celery seed.
3) Pour the mixture in spoonfuls into a small bowl and cover/seal it.
4) Allow this to chill for 2 to 24 hours.
5) Ensure the mixture is shaken well before serving.