Caviar Dressing For Chef's Salad
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Caviar||1 1⁄2 Ounce (3 Tablespoon)|
|Parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with corn oil, chili sauce, vinegar and lemon juice.
2. Whisk with a fork until smooth and well blended.
3. Add the caviar, parsley and pepper and mix lightly but thoroughly.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
5. This recipe makes about 1 1/4 cups of dressing that can be used for salads or served as a dip or spread.