|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweet pickle relish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with soup.
2. Whisk with a fork until smooth and well blended.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix lightly but thoroughly.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
5. This recipe makes about 2 1/2 cups of dressing that can be used for seafood salads and cocktails or served as a dip.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1914 Calories from Fat 1604
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 178 g274.2%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 368.6 mg122.9%
Sodium 2705 mg112.7%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 43.7 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 40.7% Vitamin C 32.9%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet