|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweet pickle relish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with soup.
2. Whisk with a fork until smooth and well blended.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix lightly but thoroughly.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
5. This recipe makes about 2 1/2 cups of dressing that can be used for seafood salads and cocktails or served as a dip.