|Eggs||2 Medium, slightly beaten|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Canned)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange peel||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
1) In a top bowl of double boiler, mix together eggs, honey, both the juices and orange peel.
2) Stirring continuously, cook the egg mixture over high heat, without boiling the water for 15 minutes, or until thickened.
3) Remove the egg mixture bowl from double boiler and allow to cool.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, until well chilled.
5) When ready to serve, fold the egg mixture in whipped cream until well combined.
6) Serve cold over fruit salad if dressing.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 871 Calories from Fat 472
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.3%
Saturated Fat 30.4 g152%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 536.6 mg178.9%
Sodium 174.7 mg7.3%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 79.1 g
Protein 15 g30.1%
Vitamin A 50.1% Vitamin C 184.8%
Calcium 17.5% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet