|Eggs||2 Medium, slightly beaten|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Canned)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange peel||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
1) In a top bowl of double boiler, mix together eggs, honey, both the juices and orange peel.
2) Stirring continuously, cook the egg mixture over high heat, without boiling the water for 15 minutes, or until thickened.
3) Remove the egg mixture bowl from double boiler and allow to cool.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, until well chilled.
5) When ready to serve, fold the egg mixture in whipped cream until well combined.
6) Serve cold over fruit salad if dressing.