Baby Beetroots In Orange And Walnut Dressing
|Beetroots||12 Ounce, careful scrubbed clean but unpeeled (6 Small Sized Ones, About 350 Gram)|
|Walnut oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Safflower oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Shelled walnuts||1⁄2 Ounce, finely chopped (15 Gram)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Curly endive||3 Ounce (90 Gram)|
|Onion||1 , sliced into thin rings|
1) In a casserole arrange beetroots. Cover with hot water until half.
2) Cover casserole and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
3) Turn the beetroots with a spoon and put the lid again.
4) Microwave beetroots for further 7 minutes until tender.
5) With a slotted spoon remove beetroots from the casserole and let stand to cool.
6) Prepare the dressing in a small bowl. Add walnut oil, safflower oil, orange juice, grated orange rind, chopped walnuts and some pepper.
7) Peel the cool beetroots with a sharp knife. Cut into thin rounds.
8) In four serving plates separate and put curly endive.
9) Arrange the beetroots, together with onion rings, over beds of curly endive leaves.
10) Stir dressing quickly with a fork.
11) Pout it over beetroot slices and onions.
12) Spread the walnuts evenly over it.