|Vegetable oil||4 Teaspoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Sesame seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Rice vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Teaspoon|
1. Take a small skillet and pour oil in it for cooking
2. Add sesame seed in hot oil and cook with constant stirring process until sesame seeds turn brown.
3. Add garlic in it, and after cooking for a few seconds with garlic remove the skillet from heat.
4. Take a small bowl and add rice vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper; pour in sesame seed mix into these ingredients slowly.
5. Mix well all ingredients.
6. Serve when it is required.