Oil and Vinegar Dressing
|Wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper||To Taste, milled|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Castor sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Pinch|
1. In a small bowl or a screw-topped jar, combine seasonings and vinegar.
2. Use a fork to whisk or close jar and shake until seasonings dissolve.
3. Add the oil, and whisk or re-cover and shake vigorously until ingredients are amalgamated.
4. Refrigerate the dressing and shake or whisk before using.
5. Use the dressing as required for salads.