Barley Salad Vinaigrette
|Barley||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Pearl barley||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked and chilled|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), seeded and diced|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Diagonally sliced scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced (Green Onions)|
|Radishes||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dill||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Dijon style mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded|
1. Take a medium mixing bowl
2. Add in it barley, cucumber, bell pepper, scallions, radishes, parsley, and dill.
3. Mix all ingredients properly and after mixing keep the bowl aside for mixing up of flavor.
4. Take a small mixing bowl and add in it all ingredients mentioned on the list, except lettuce.
5. Mix the ingredientsgently and moderately.
6.Pour in these ingredients barley mix and toss well for over all quality coat.
7. Add lettuce bed in each of the serving plates
8. Add topping in each of the plates with barley mix