Yogurt Herb Dressing
|Parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||3⁄4 Ounce (3 Tablespoons, Room Temperature)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Fresh basil leaves||12|
|Fresh chives||1 Ounce, cut into 2- inch lengths (1/3 Bunch)|
|Parsley sprigs||2 , torn into small pieces|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Lime||1 Small, freshly squeezed|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated.
2) Add the garlic cloves and process until finely minced.
3) Turn off the machine, add the basil, chives and parsley and process until the herbs are finely minced.
4) Add lime juice and yogurt and process until well blended.
5) Store in a covered container in the refrigerator until serving time.
6) Use as required.