Cauliflower With Creamy Parmesan Dressing
|Cauliflower head||1 Medium|
|Whole milk yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, finely grated|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), crushed|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , freshly squeezed|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄8 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onions until finely minced.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the cauliflower flowerets, until sliced. Then process to slice the radishes.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the sliced cauliflower and radishes, cover and refrigerate until serving time.
4) In a small dish, stir the yogurt, Parmesan cheese, garlic, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper together, cover and chill.
5) When ready to serve, pour dressing over the salad mixture and toss gently to mix.
6) Spoon into lettuce-lined salad bowls and serve.