|White bread||16 Ounce|
|Homemade white bread loaf||16 Ounce|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced (Soup Pasta - 1 Cup)|
|Diced onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Giblets||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and cut (Soup Pasta - 1 Cup)|
|Giblets||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and cut up fine|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) A day prior to using, set the bread slices out to dry them.
2) When ready to use, cut the bread into small cubes.
2) Combine together all the ingredients except for the milk.
3) Use enough milk to moisten the mixture to make the bread cubes soft while ensuring that they are not soggy.
4) Pour the mixture into a greased slow cooker. Cook over low heat for 3 ½ hours, stirring after every hour. While stirring add some milk to the sides of the cooker, if required, to ensure that the dressing does not stick and stays moist.
5) Serve or use as preferred.