|White bread||16 Ounce|
|Homemade white bread loaf||16 Ounce|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced (Soup Pasta - 1 Cup)|
|Diced onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Giblets||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and cut (Soup Pasta - 1 Cup)|
|Giblets||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and cut up fine|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) A day prior to using, set the bread slices out to dry them.
2) When ready to use, cut the bread into small cubes.
2) Combine together all the ingredients except for the milk.
3) Use enough milk to moisten the mixture to make the bread cubes soft while ensuring that they are not soggy.
4) Pour the mixture into a greased slow cooker. Cook over low heat for 3 ½ hours, stirring after every hour. While stirring add some milk to the sides of the cooker, if required, to ensure that the dressing does not stick and stays moist.
5) Serve or use as preferred.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3373 Calories from Fat 704
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g114.6%
Saturated Fat 14.8 g73.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1578.4 mg526.1%
Sodium 7552.2 mg314.7%
Total Carbohydrates 483 g161.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.5 g45.9%
Sugars 64.6 g
Protein 174 g347.7%
Vitamin A 940.6% Vitamin C 117.8%
Calcium 186.3% Iron 156.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet