|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, combine sugar, egg yolk and corn starch and whisk lightly until well blended
2. Stir in the juices
3. Place in the microwave and cook for about 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until sugar completely dissolves and sauce is thick.
4. Let the sauce cool to room temperature.
5. Add the whipped cream and fold in.
6. Cover and chill if you want.
7. Serve the sauce over berries, fruit or desserts.