|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, combine sugar, egg yolk and corn starch and whisk lightly until well blended
2. Stir in the juices
3. Place in the microwave and cook for about 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until sugar completely dissolves and sauce is thick.
4. Let the sauce cool to room temperature.
5. Add the whipped cream and fold in.
6. Cover and chill if you want.
7. Serve the sauce over berries, fruit or desserts.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2322 Calories from Fat 1470
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 163 g251.3%
Saturated Fat 107.5 g537.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 847.9 mg282.6%
Sodium 145.2 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 167 g55.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.63 g2.5%
Sugars 145.9 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 159.9%
Calcium 31.2% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet