Tagliarini Dressing for Turkey
|Tagliarini||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried italian herbs||2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Herb seasoned pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic cheese croutons||6 Ounce (1 Package, 3 Cups)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Grated romano cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Tagliarini dressing by boiling the pasta in salted water until tender-crisp.
2. Drain pasta in a colander.
3. While pasta is boiling, melt butter in a skillet.
4. Sauté the mushrooms and onion in it until soft and golden.
5. Stir in herbs and pepper and toss with drained tagliarini.
6. Tip into a bowl and when slightly cooled, add croutons, parsley and cheese and mix well. Serve this with the turkey.
7. Serve the pasta dressing along with roasted turkey or chicken.
Calories 469 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.3%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.5 mg33.2%
Sodium 442 mg18.4%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 10 g20.3%
Vitamin A 22.5% Vitamin C 8.6%
Calcium 7% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet