|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Dill seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||5 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped cucumbers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Wash, peel and seed.
2. Finely chop cucumbers in a food processor or with a knife.
3. In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients.
4. Use a fork to whisk until all the ingredients are well blended into a smooth dressing. Alternatively, you can chop cucumbers and blend all the ingredients in a food processor.
5. Pour into a jar or bottle and store in the refrigerator for not more than 2 weeks
6. This dressing can be used for salads, as a spread, dip or to coat cold foods.