Cold Asparagus With Lemon Mustard Dressing
|Fresh asparagus spears||12|
|Fat free mayonnaise||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet brown mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, divided|
1. Steam or boil asparagus until tender yet crisp and bright green
2. Immediately drain and refresh under cold water to prevent further cooking and retain color.
3. Arrange in a dish, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
4. To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
5. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
6. On cold 2 salad plates, arrange 6 asparagus each.
7. Pour dressing.