Orange Cream Dressing
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a small bowl or cup, combine sugar, flour, mustard and salt in a cup.
2. Fit a bowl over a double boiler pan and break in eggs.
3. Whisk lightly with a wire whisk until eggs are beaten then blend in dry ingredients.
4. Gradually add orange and lemon juices whisking until smooth.
5. Cook stirring constantly, over double boiler for 5 minutes until sauce coats back of spoon.
6. Strain sauce into a medium-size bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
7. Fold the whipped cream into the cooled orange-cream dressing and pour into a sauceboat.
8. Serve with orange-cream dressing with melon or fruit salad