Special Green Goddess Dressing
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Canned anchovy fillets||3 , drained|
|Green onions with tops||4|
|Tarragon vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a blender, place all ingredients, except oil.
2) Whip the mixture to a liquid consistency.
3) Slowly add oil and increase the flow as the mixture becomes thick.
4) Continue whipping the mixture for a few seconds after all the oil has been added.
5) Use a closed container, to pour in.
6) Store inside refrigerator.
7) Serve the dressing with your choice of salad.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 774 Calories from Fat 648
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 72 g110.7%
Saturated Fat 9 g45.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 282.9 mg94.3%
Sodium 5088.7 mg212%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.2%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 27 g53.8%
Vitamin A 42.1% Vitamin C 52.1%
Calcium 37.8% Iron 34.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet